Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Contracting

I used to do contract work for a CCTV company around the UK. The working day normally finished off with a few beers and a bar meal.
On a particularly big contract, we got to know of a club (chicago rock cafe) that did £12 entry, free buffet food and drink all you can.

This particular wednesday, I left the club, in need of a bed, to say the least. I woke up the next morning to discover what can only be described as a 'CrackerBread' of shit in my underwear.

After wondering all the next day what could've happened, it only came to me that night when i was walking into town to catch a movie at the cinema.

On seeing the NCP, I stopped sharply when the memory of crouching behind a mini metro came rushing back, along with the hoards of pub, cinema and restaurant go-ers showing their discust at my crammings and resultant verbal obscenities.

If that wasn't bad enough, I also remembered ordering 'the works' pizza from a take away near the train station, paying for it, and walking straight out of the place without eating a slice.

No comments: